customer care team
The first step is to send your x-ray taken recently. Based on the X-ray, the dentist will provide a rough estimate that you will receive by email within 24 hours after the receiption of your x-ray.
Please note that during a personal examination we may detect problems that are not seen on the x-ray.
How to have a panoramic x-ray taken?
1) Go to your GP, ask him to give you a prescription for a dental panoramic X-ray.
2) Make an appointment in a medical imaging center to take the x-ray (preferably digitalized).
3) Send us your x-ray image using this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What if your x-ray is not digital?
1) Place the x-ray in front of a white screen of your computer after clicking on this link: http://adw.implant-dentaire-en-hongrie.fr/blanc/
2) Take a digital camera and stand in front of the panoramic x-ray
3) Take the picture
4) Send your digital photos to: email@example.com
You can also send us your x-ray by post:
We will digitalize it with professional tools and resend it to your address.
If you want to send your x-ray by post, please contact us!